Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat s650

SocalHDR ยท 2013-03-07 23:56

I have a bobcat that the aux circuit that is stuck on have to have the breaker on for the machine to run I think the aux centering spring on the spool is bad any help would be nice the machine has 3000 hours on it

Replies5
  1. #1Bobcatdan2013-03-08 06:11

    I'm betting one of the electric stems that controls the aux valve is stuck. There are two on the control vavle, one for each direction. Take the coil off and pull the vavles out and try blowing them out wit air. Sometime you will get lucky and they will work. Otherwise buy a new new one. I doubt the centering spring broke.

  2. #2SocalHDR2013-03-08 10:53

    Ok ours has two solenoid valves not coil and stems

  3. #3Bobcatdan2013-03-08 19:56

    New style, same idea.

  4. #4SocalHDR2013-03-08 20:38

    Ok well thanks for your tips i will try it Monday and report back the findings

  5. #5SocalHDR2013-03-11 18:26

    So i switched out the solenoids and it fixed my stuck on aux hydraulics thanks for your help now only if my dealer had parts in stock I would be done I will have parts tomorrow. Thanks bobcatdan