Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S650 – How to access bob-tach solenoid valve

Walterb ยท 2020-07-23 22:32

Hi Pros, Does anyone have tried to repair /replace bob-tach solenoid valve or coil. My bob-tach quit working. I traced hydraulic lines and they go behind engine. i tried to access under the cabin and there is no way i can access solenoid. I must be missing something. Please advise. i took picture by squeezing my hand between engine and fuel filter. there is also big oil leak that may caused damage to coil. i did check bob-tach switch with a voltmeter tester in a cabin and it works ok. I need your help please! Sincerely, Walter

Replies2
  1. #1Mbar2020-07-25 06:07

    Can you take the access plate off behind the right rear tire and get to it better

  2. #2Walterb2020-07-27 01:36

    I have not try it yet. I will try it tomorrow. Thank you for quick reply Mbar!