Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S650 Power Bobtach Stopped Working

bradleyt0515 ยท 2026-03-30 15:49

Hi, I have a 2012 Bobcat S650. Randomly, the Power Bobtach stopped working. I pulled the center console down and checked for power on the middle terminal on the Bobtach switch. I did not have power on this terminal with the machine running. There was another wire in the harness that isn't being used and had 12v on it. I jumped this to the middle pin and the Power Bobtach worked just fine. I left it this way for the time being. I am trying to figure out or understand why the Red wire with White line that was originally connected to the center pin isn't getting any power? I checked all the fuses in the panel that's in the cab. They were all fine as well. Any ideas? Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.