I've done a lot of reading online about running a blower on a skidsteer, but they all seem to focus on machines that have a high flow option, which is of course, ideal for running a blower. The problem with those bigger machines is that they don't fit on narrow walkways or paths, which are limited to 50". In these areas I could just run a plow but as the season goes on, I'll start having banks pile up on the sides at the fence, which is a no go for this client, making a blower an ideal choice. A bit of background too- I'm in the process of starting my own business where I plan on using compact equipment exclusively. A lot of my potential clients are nervous about my approach, but this commercial client is warming up to this idea, as they didn't get the service they wanted this past year. Any help or tips you guys have would be much appreciated.
i've never seen a hiflow snowblower for an s70. several of my customers use angle brooms instead of a snowblower doing sidewalks. :drinkup