Bobcat skid steer 763 , everything was working fine had to replace the hydraulic pump and a couple of hydraulic lines while it was apart I decided to rebuild all the linkages bushings . Got the controls synchronized forward in reverse and went to raise the arm of to release the lock to lower it down and found out my raise and lower is not working the tilt for the bucket is not working I am totally lost can't find any information on the 763 but there's a lot out there for other models the module in the in the cab is not lit up so I'm thinking it is a one of the solenoids not getting power I hope I'm hoping I can get some help in here to direct me I'm not too strong on electrical thanks in advance
I bet there is the BICS unplugged in the middle of the control valve.