Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat skid steer with Kubota d1105 throwing white smoke

Sretana1 · 2025-02-02 17:07

Changed the injectors but it’s doing the same thing New injectors did get soaked with diesel while Installing Should I try new injectors or is this internal to the engine Engine also shuts of if I move the hydraulics all the way for example if I lift all the way up the bucket and keep pushing it Smokes more if I accelerate it No coolant loss

Replies11
  1. #1ozarkag2025-02-02 21:22

    Starts hard? Runs smooth or has misfire? Smoke have a smell or sting the eyes? Blowby at oil cap? So many questions. . .

  2. #2TVA2025-02-02 21:25

    I’ll add: of coolant? Water in fuel?

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-02-03 02:07

    We're the new injectors OEM or aftermarket? Sounds like 1 or more may be the issue. Might need to do a compression test to see if all cylinders are similar.

  4. #4thepumpguysc2025-02-03 08:06

    U might be able to narrow it down by getting it smoking, and loosen the line AT THE INJECTOR AND CHECKING THE EXHAUST & tighten it back up.. 1x1..

  5. #5Sretana12025-02-03 10:35

    Starts right away no blow by

  6. #6Sretana12025-02-03 10:35

    Aftermarket

  7. #7Sretana12025-02-03 10:48

    I tried to loosen 1 but it dies as soon as I got to loosen it

  8. #8Welder Dave2025-02-03 18:10

    There is more of a chance that 1 or more is not working properly if they are aftermarket. I'd follow thepumguy's advice.

  9. #9thepumpguysc2025-02-04 09:06

    Do they all shut the the engine down loosening and tightening 1x1..?? Normally when 1 shuts the engine down, THATS the only one working correctly.. WHAT do I say about aftermarket injectors.?!! All together now..

  10. #10Welder Dave2025-02-04 20:13

    Start dammit!

  11. #11TVA2025-02-04 20:32