Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat stump grinder

QualityGardens · 2022-11-01 16:38

One of our guys backed away from the stump grinder attachment for our mt55 mini and pulled the electrical cord out of the connector. So now I have a lot of colored pins and no idea which slot they go back in. I talked to bobcat and they have no color coded pin diagram. Any suggestions? Please

Replies3
  1. #1Coaldust2022-11-01 19:44

    Well, yeah. Unfortunate they didn’t help ya. At least point you in the right direction. It’s probably not a Bobcat stump grinder. It’s probably a different brand and that’s why they didn’t have the info readily available. What brand/model/serial #is it? Before we grind anymore stumps, how about heading to the new member introduction and saying, “hey”. My name is QualityGardens and I like to grind stumps. And show us a picture of your garden. My garden is all froze up this time of year. But, I have a garden bunny. He’s a 15 pound Flemish Giant named Mr. Groot. But, don’t sneak up on him because he will toss his rear legs in the air and spray you with ****. He’s an Ahole. Does Quality Gardens have any bunnies?

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-11-09 07:46

    Can't you expose the wires on the other side of the connector and then determine the color codes of those wires and match them to the damaged connector ?

  3. #3crewchief8882023-06-21 18:05

    replacing the harness is the easiest thing to get up and running again