Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bradco Ground Shark oil seal and bearing assembly

Dodge jr · 2022-11-28 13:50

Hi all, I have a Bradco Ground shark extreme duty brush cutter that is currently under repairs. The cutter assembly completely removed itself while in use and I am trying to put it back together. I think I have gathered all the parts other than the oil seal. Does anybody know a part number for the seal or where i can find one? There is limited info about the internals of the bearing assembly (unless you want to buy the whole thing for $3k). I have discovered the upper shaft bearing is a Timken 515649 and the lower shaft bearing is a Timken 716649. I can't identify the other parts I have (or don't have) but you can see in the pics what I'm working with. Thanks in advance

Replies4
  1. #1Dodge jr2022-11-28 13:58
  2. #2Dodge jr2022-11-28 14:01
  3. #3heymccall2022-11-28 18:17

    That sure looks like a Fairfield Torque Hub. Any chance on finding a tag on it somewhere?

  4. #4Dodge jr2022-11-28 21:10

    You might be onto something. I’ll look for signatures tomorrow