Several years ago someone had a problem with weak tilt on a bobcat t 190. I never saw a solution for that problem. I have basically the same problem. Lift is fine. Tilt is strong going down. Tilt up is slow and has difficulty tilting all the way back. Arms and bucket will stay in place overnight. When tilting the bucket down, if you push the peddle all the way forward the tilt stops. If you push it 3/4 down the bucket acts OK. I put a pressure gauge on one of the aux couplings and it reads 2800 psi when engaging aux switch on right drive stick. Are there any seals on the tilt spool other than the ones on each end to stop external leaking? Any help will be appreciated.
Are the spools sticking out of the valve equal length? I guess what I’m asking is could there be a chance that the centering spring is messed up causing an over travel situation in one direction (thus the stop of motion at full pedal) and lack of motion the other way causing the weak curl?
found the problem. the bolt that holds the centering spring to the back of the tilt spool came unscrewed. took the cover off of the back of the control valve and everything came falling out. put the spring and retainer back with locktite on the bolt. bingo. working like new. thanks to Acecadet for putting me on to the solution.