Need some help again----------:bash Haven't used the auxilary hyd. in a while got a new grabble bucket and was gonna try it out. Well it closes but want open the jaws. So I have run my auger in the past so I know it works forward and reverse. well it would engage clockwise but not in reverse. so I kept activating the switch and it started slowly to respond then with rpm spun normally. I could see both hoses pressure up correctly so I let it set for a while got back in and tried again still no response in reverse kept activating the switch and it slowly came back to normal, so I let it set for a while longer now nothing in the reverse . The forward ok. Bucket tilt and boom and unit working properly. Unit 2007 Bobcat T190. Know you guys got the answer need help may have to use this week , the aux. Thanks.
If both hoses are popping up under pressure check the quick connect fittings
mikebramel--- first of all thanks for your response--- I have standard controls, push toggle switch right got pressure , switch to left nothing, No pressure on the hose, power up to 1450 rpm and keep pressing to left on toggle and eventually it will respond . let it stay stationary for a while and right toggle movement always got response, but left toggle nothing , raise rpm to 1450 and keep toggling left eventually it will take hold. is this electrical ,are pump issue? is there a selenoid , or actuator,for the flow change on toggle, everything else on hyd. wise is working. but today I did push button for continious flow and the boom went down and I was not even touching foot control.
Yes you are on the right path. I would make sure you have good power coming off of that switch then follow it down to the solenoid and compare resistance (ohms) on the two coils