Looking to but a 2004 Bobcat T190 2100hrs bucket and forks. This would be used on my hobby farm for moving the clay/dirt after having my pond dipped out, then other light duties. I have a Case 450 high lift and a Case 580D 2wd. Do I really need a skid steer? Called about it and it has no issues other than current owner tore a track a little after listing and lowered the price from $24k to $23K for that reason. Also, what should I be looking for when evaluating? Never operated a skid steer before. Thank you for any input.
I purchased a bobcat t190 in Texas 2022, 2400 hours, tracks had a few tears, and with that the sprockets will be needed soon as well. Cost was $15k, and it had been freshly painted. 25 seems high. I’ve had the skid steer a year and replacing the tracks in a couple weeks, if tracks and sprockets were new I’d pay 21-22.