Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland LS185B Didn’t come with float???

BillyBobbyWallen ยท 2023-09-15 12:07

New to posting but have been lurking for a while. I have an 07 New Holland LS185B with 900 hrs that I picked up a couple years ago. After going through it, everything works excellent and be in great shape except the boom float function. When I depress toe of the left pedal it goes into and stays in the detent but the boom just hits the ground and lifts the machine. All linkage seems clean and good, the spool is seemingly going on all the way etc. I called a number dealers most of which had no info but one said my machine may not have come with a float option. Another found a installation document for a float kit part number 870540118. Anyone else encountered this? I had no idea a skid steer could come without a float function especially if the spool has a detent. Thanks! -Rob

Replies0

No replies yet.