Bobcat t190 will die at random times during operation it used to only die when the arms were almost level and you curled the bucket but now it seems to be doing at Random times using the lift functions it throws an unknown failure code when it does it not sure where to start with this problem thanks.
When you say it "throws an unknown failure code" does that mean it is unknown to you or you have the alarm number and it actually says unknown. Not trying to be smart, just trying to understand. Do you know how to get to the active alarms?
Yes on active alarms it reads unknown failure only code it shows and only after it shuts off however it starts right back with no problems
I wish I could be more helpful. Something like that only happened one time to me. It was right after I upgraded from keyed ignition to keypad. One day I was driving it and it just stopped, but it did start up again. It turned out to be a wire connection not properly seated on one of the panels, I think the right side.