I have a 2007 Bobcat T190. My right foot pedal that controls my bucks tilt has became stiff and not moving at all. Some times when i turn it off and back on it will work for a very short time. I have called Bobcat and they informed me that it might be a solenoid. When I check for codes it says "none" odd. Does this sound like a solenoid problem and if so where is it located at. I need images because I am new to this and trying to do what I can. I have lifted the cab and I have done very small repairs with help so any incite would be greatly appropriated.
First thing I would do is check the control valve. Make sure the machine is not running and that the loader arms are on the ground and the bucket tilt is in a location not to crush you. Follow the linkage back to the valve. locate the one for the tilt and look at it. You may have an obstruction or debris causing it to stick. If that is clear remove the pin. You should be able to move it back and forth by pushing on it. It may be hard to push but it should go. At that point you may need to reseal it if it does not move freely. I will say that I don't know the newer machines well. I'm sure someone much better qualified will chime in and help out.
Welcome to HEF CrossM1A. :drinkup A T190 is going to have the control valve spool lock solenoids on it. If the pedal has no movement at all, like it's locked, could very well be a faulty lock solenoid. But that's the easy part, working on it, different matter. The spool lock body is mounted on the front of the control valve, where the control link bars connect to the control spool of loader control valve. There are 2 lock solenoids on the spool lock body, one for loader arm spool, one for bucket tilt spool. If you suspect a faulty lock solenoid, I would remove and switch the two solenoids and see if problem moves to loader arm control problem. Here's a thread that gives you an idea where the spool lock body is located. Scroll down to post #3. Keep in mind, these pics were done on a 773G working through the side access cover, you won't be able to do much through that cover on a T190 because of the track. Sorry about the poor pics, unknown to me at the time my Blackberry was in the process of crapping out. Didn't notice the poor pic quality until job was completed. > HeavyEquipmentForums
As I said someone much better qualified will chime in! Thanks Willie!
You're welcome Reel hip. :drinkup
i have a bobcat thomas 85 that my left foot pedal is sticking and making the arms move up by them self any one have any clue on what i could do to fix this please.