Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat t190 hydraulics inop

JRuffryders0930 ยท 2014-12-15 09:43

Hi I have a bobcat t190. I can't get the bucket to lift at all. I can get it to tilt a tiny bit. I pressed the override switch and the light for the lift tilt blinks. It doesn't stay on. Any ideas

Replies2
  1. #1JRuffryders09302014-12-15 09:59

    I also just noticed I have a 17-07 code

  2. #2willie592014-12-15 20:20

    Code 17-07 = hydraulic lock solenoid open circuit. The ECM isn't seeing a closed circuit to ground through the lock solenoid. Could be broken wire, bad wiring harness connection, failed solenoid coil, or bad ground. Wire 4410 is power from ECM, 2410 is ground. It's a 12V coil so you can pop test the coil with a good 12V voltage source if necessary. The lock solenoid is a black coil located at about the center of the main control valve body (see orange arrow in pic).