Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t190 injector problem

Farm71 ยท 2019-07-17 09:43

Hi guys, I've got slot of great info from the forum in the past. First time posting. Working on my t190. Smokes and runs a little rough, bogs under load. Cracked injector lines. 3 affect engine idle and have the timed pulse of fuel. The other does not affect engine at all and fuel does not have that pulse of fuel. Am I looking at an injector or the injector pump? Thanks in advance

Replies3
  1. #1thepumpguysc2019-07-18 20:07

    If u can tell that the pulse is different from 3 to the other 2.. I would say PUMP.. 3 is the 1 doing all the work.

  2. #2Farm712019-07-18 20:40

    Yeah that was my first thought. But not being familiar with the injection pump function I was not sure if it was possible to be pump issue if 3 injectors are working properly. I was thinking if pump bad they would all be equally weak? Like I said I am not familiar with internal function of injection pump. Thanks

  3. #3thepumpguysc2019-07-19 06:30

    Prvt msg sent..