Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T190 lift issues

sjs2011 · 2018-05-03 18:00

So my battery light came on the other day and I started to drive it back to the trailer. I got about half way there and the hydos started kicking in and out so I shut her down and replaced the battery. I start it up no battery light but ACS lights now on. Will drive fine but nothing at the bucket. Tested alternator and it’s not charging the battery. Ordered the alternator but is this a separate issue or could this be caused by the fluctuations in voltage do to the drop?

Replies2
  1. #1sjs20112018-05-04 21:33

    Update in case anyone runs into a similar situation. I unplugged both actuators and battery terminals, let sit while replacing alternator. Plugged everything back in, everything works and no more code.

  2. #2crewchief8882018-05-05 08:23

    all the controllers need to see the proper voltage to operate.