Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T190 right side control lever is locked out of forward. The right side track is engaged in re

Bret Rasmussen ยท 2021-03-09 19:21

I recently bought a used T190. While i was using it the right hand control lever became locked out of forward, it will only move back. Even while the lever is pushed it still doesn't find neutral and the right side track is engaged in reverse direction. It uses the ACS controls, I think. It is not joy stick though, so whatever the other option is. Could it be that the linkage is disconnected or is there an electronic safety lockout that has engaged when it shouldn't be?

Replies2
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-03-12 08:02

    Check your handle lock out soleniods. If they are good you need to start looking at the actuators. Most probable two issues to start with

  2. #2Bret Rasmussen2021-03-12 10:45

    OK...I'll look into that. Thanks.