Im working on a machine for a customer and I am trying to verify that the one or both the computer power and protected power is what supplies voltage to the consoles. What i gather from the schematics these wires come from the controller under the panel on the left side. Unless i am missing something there is not a direct power fused wire to the left or right console. I know that they bridge together. I have checked the cab harness connector for voltage at these wires and at the controller. My question is voltage supposed to constantly pass through this module or am i missing something. The computer power fuse is good and i checked it at the back of the fuse box and at the j1 of the controller. sn is 531613265.
I'm not positive but I think they use a primary ignition relay set-up. Look for that somewhere around the battery in the engine compartment.
This is all the schematics show and I physically see
You should have unswitched 12 volt power and of course switched 12 volt power. You have your positive battery cable feeding the fuse right above the battery then on into the fuse box then back to the gateway. Since you checked out the fuse box already which is usually the main issue on Bobcats. Have you checked out the cab plug and harness there. Unplug it clean it and snap it back together. That's where the cab pivots and can have some issues there. I would test with the plug once checked and reconnect on the cab side from your gateway/fuse box. I usually go pin by pin and ohm each one out. If your not getting not getting it from source to cab side you can hit that pin on machine side to isolate connection or bad wire. Your key switch should receive an unswitched 12 volt source. Then through the key switch power up. You can pull your switch out and check for power there but it feeds through the above mentioned cab plug.
Where is the 100 Amp maxi fuse located? I looked above the battery as suggested but cannot see such a fuse. I have lost power to my start button on my 2008 t190. I pushed the yellow button on the console and there was a short beep and since the have no action at that start button. Have checked all fuses except the 100 Amp maxi fuse mentioned and all are good. Any help or wiring diagram with location would be incredibly appreciated.