let me start by saying that I have been searching through all the post in order to hopefully fix this problem based on others. I have a t190 that when the sweeper box is attached it will only work in 1 direction. I have switched the hydro lines to ensure that the broom is not at fault, and everything works as it should, even the gutter brush. I do have a service manual but as far as troubleshooting I am unable to find any leads. any help would be greatly appreciated as I do not normally work on these machines
Operator's manual is confusing: REVERSE CONTINUOUS FLOW - To set reverse flow (male coupler pressurized), select VARIABLE or MAXIMUM FLOW, then, while holding the auxiliary switch (1) [Figure 40] to the left, press the front switch (2) [Figure 40]. Reverse flow can be used only with augers, power rakes, sweepers, tillers, and vibratory rollers. To release from continuous operation, press the front switch (2) [Figure 40] a second time.
lantraxco, thanks for the response. this machine will work when holding switch 1 to the left, but it will not work when pushed to the right. I have a sweeper attached to it. I have switched the hoses to ensure that its not the sweeper. I have been told by the operators that it use to work both directions, until a few months ago. but I am just being made aware of it now (of course). any other suggestions.
Any fault codes? Hey crewchief, you about? lol
no codes,
RH toggle switch only works in one direction? does the RH trigger work? if the aux are only working in one direction, most likely you have a bad aux coil. :drinkup
Look for the valve on the attachment, should be two coils stacked with 2 wires rinning to each, check wiring, if not check the coils. Surplus Center sells them pretty cheap.
You don't mention the year of loader but assuming (I know bad lol) It is similar to mine, on the right hand panel you can select what accessory you are running. If the brush is meant to run one way but was set on auger instead you would have reversible flow just some thing to look at, hope it helps.