Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Additional Auxiliary Hydraulics

thahn1608 ยท 2016-07-24 21:38

I have a Takeuchi TL140. I have a singular auxiliary hydraulic port controlled by switches on the left joystick. I would like to make a custom grader that would require 2 or 3 hydraulic controls. Is there something out there that would be an add on that would give me more ports that I can use via a second control unit? I would like something that has very fine controls since I will be doing final grading of driveways and such. I certainly do not want to spend $10,000 on an actual grader for the skid loader. I can whip up something MUCH cheaper with spare parts laying around. I just don't know how I'm going to do the controls... Thanks in advance!

Replies3
  1. #1DIYDAVE2016-07-25 06:26

    Search electric hydraulic multiplier...

  2. #2tawilson11522016-07-25 07:09

    I put one of these on the back of my tractor last year. I don't know why it wouldn't work on the front of a skid.

  3. #3Ironguy2016-07-26 09:24

    A double diverter valve with a 3 way electric switch should do the job.