Hi everyone im new to the forums . I have a 02 bobcat T200 high flow with sjc controls and ACS system. I bought the machine needing work as the previous owner gave up on it chasing the problem. So the issue i am having is the machine is showing a low charge pressure warning and code 05-14 and 05-15 . Which service manual states is low charge pressure warning and shutdown. The machine tracks and pushes strong and my parking brake releases without any issues no dragging as far as I can tell . So far I have checked case drain filter and cleaned it didn't see much of anything in it but cleaned it anyway . I put a new hydraulic filter on it also . And changed the fluid . A very faint bit of metal in hydro filter but nothing alarming. neither seemed to help . So I changed the belt and tighten it down pretty good . Just to rule that one out as a problem. To be honest it kinda has me stumped I do have a leaking hose on tilt cylinder. That could be sucking air into control valve? Maybe causing the no lift issues is this possible ? It will lift if you play with throttle at about mid range . But it only works mid range and if you go past a certain spot with the throttle arm will stop until you lower throttle back down to the sweet spot ?? Previous owner states he replaced a drive motor on right side and new tracks and that was all . But he states it would not drive or move or anything. I have had no issues with it driving and pushing so far. Only the lift and tilt being weak and not lifting. I suspect air in control valve new hose will be here tomorrow. And I will change it out and bleed valve . But just wandering what low cnarhe pressure is coming from any input or ideas would be great appreciated tia.
Welcome to the forum! The leaking hose will not be the issue, but of course does need to be replaced. Try to get pressure gauage readings of both charge and main hydraulic pressure. I strongly suspect a worn out gear pump.