I have a T200 that was working fine, then in the middle of a job the lift/tilt quit working all at once. I have replaced the electric solenoids with no effect. Checked the computer codes and found one that said short to ground. traced all wires back to computer and found no shorts. Took machine to Bobcat to get diagnosed and told them of the computer code. After $225 they told me hyd fluid was dirty and they need to rebuild the hyd pumps (which were rebuilt only 200 hours ago). They also want to replace my drive motors with newer larger ones. They seem to work fine. I did rebuild one 2 years ago that was leaking. I asked about the ground code and they said "well there is no pump pressure so we didn't look at the computer you need the pumps rebuilt". I find it hard to believe a rebuilt pump needs rebuilding after 200 hours! It was done by pump company. The lift and tilt do operate but will not lift a load. Any suggestions whether to rebuild pumps again or look at computer or ??
No replies yet.