Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T250 will not start

Deeceee2 · 2023-06-22 04:28

I have a T250 2006, it’s keyless, I have a new right panel, new battery, new starter, when I hit the start button, it cranks for 2 seconds and stops. I changed the fuel solenoid and the computer controller. Still same problem. can anyone help?

Replies4
  1. #1crewchief8882023-06-22 18:04

    fuel pull relay

  2. #2Deeceee22023-06-29 19:29

    Thanks, what if the relay is good…

  3. #3ozarkag2023-06-30 13:52

    Does the fuel solenoid work? Should open when you start to crank. Then you can hear it click shut on key off. What I'm getting at, is there may be a "sense" wire from the output side of the relay giving feedback to the controller. And even tho the solenoid and all its wires can be good, a broken feedback wire will cause a code.

  4. #4crewchief8882023-06-30 16:05

    small tan? wire is feedback to the bobcat controller from the starter