Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T2556 Towing Question

James Frankland ยท 2019-07-02 12:24

Hi All, New to the forum and to plant machinery in general, so hope this is the right place. I have a Bobcat T2556 telehandler. I am trying to work out which are the brake release bolts on the front axle. i have the manual, but it doesnt seem to match up with mine. Has anyone got any idea where the things are? Im really struggling. Any help greatly appreciated. Pics attached. T Thanks james

Replies4
  1. #1James Frankland2019-07-02 12:25

    pics a bit big, sorry.

  2. #2James Frankland2019-07-11 13:06

    Surely someone can help??? please!

  3. #3martin9332019-08-27 14:40

    check this manual guide hope it will help you (bit . ly/2Zla3r4), i had an experience with a Bobcat T2556 but I used just for few times for a car towing service , and i was impressed with his performance.

  4. #4James Frankland2019-08-28 07:05

    Hi, Thats great Martin. Many thanks, that looks like the manual i need. Thought noone was going to help me... Regards James