Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T300

Gerald in SY ยท 2013-12-26 23:02

I have a 2007 T300 Bobcat...the fuel shut off solenoid shuts down for no apparent reason...replaced it and problem continues...sometimes runs for 5 seconds sometimes for hours...after it shuts down it will start immediately...any ideas as no code ever comes up...

Replies9
  1. #1NCPIPELINE2013-12-27 08:40

    Ignition problem maybe? Electrical issues are hard to track sometimes. I cheated my A300 by finding a new wire that is only hot when key is turned. and jumped that to the fuel solenoid. Not the best solution but it has worked for me for 400 hours so far and no problems.

  2. #2Gerald in SY2013-12-27 09:27

    Thought of that but I didn't want to start replacing parts without an idea of what it might be....sounds like something to try....thanks

  3. #3NCPIPELINE2013-12-27 10:33

    Good luck. Make sure to post what you find.

  4. #4ValleyFirewood2013-12-27 10:38

    Do you really need to list a fleet of stuff a page long with every post?!

  5. #5NCPIPELINE2013-12-27 10:41

    I find it helpful when I see what someone else has so I might be able to direct questions to them. You may not, that's ok too. :crying

  6. #6ValleyFirewood2013-12-28 08:37

    I guess, but can't you put it in a smaller font or in a list that goes across the page instead of down?

  7. #7Gerald in SY2013-12-30 21:04

    NCPIPELINE...ran a wire as you suggested...so far so good...Thanks...

  8. #8Gerald in SY2013-12-30 21:07

    Ran a wire as you suggested...so far so good

  9. #9crewchief8882014-01-11 19:08

    if your fuel solenoid has a jumper harness from the flat 3 connector on the engine harness to the fuel shut off solenoid, the problem is there. replace the shutoff soleniod with the newer design, it eliminated the jumper harness. the new solenoid plugs directly into the engine harness. :drinkup