Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T300 ac fan removal?

jkflatt ยท 2015-06-05 08:08

Ac/heater fan going out and trying to remove it to replace it. Service manual says it can be removed w/o removing the evaporator unit, but the screws are impossible to get to as far as I can see. Anyone done this that can provide some insight? Any help appreciated! Thanks JKF

Replies3
  1. #1willie592015-06-05 20:17

    I don't know about what that manual says, but every G series I've done you have to drop the entire unit from its mounting to the back of the cab. Getting it dropped isn't easy, but it's a bigger PITA stuffing it back in there.

  2. #2crewchief8882015-06-09 19:20

    it's possible without removing the entire unit. the screws arent easy to see or get ahold of.... IMHO no reason to drop the whole assembly unless you are changing out the cores.... :drinkup

  3. #3MillBaduya2015-09-17 14:28

    Your service manual is right. You have to remove evaporator first to replace your fan. But i want to know about the type of your AC/heater. Which model and brand it has?