I have an 08 T300 with SJC controls that is having electrical issues more and more frequently. I had the right keypad repaired by Isocell last year after it began turning itself on at random, and the machine was totally fine for a while after the repair. I was told that the circuit board was heavily corroded due to water intrusion. Now, when it is cold or even cool in the morning on a first start the battery light comes on, locks the machine out, and gives a code 41-10 for alternator high voltage and occasionally 03-10 for battery high voltage. I had the alternator bench tested at a reputable shop and they say its fine. If you leave the machine running for a while and allow it to warm up fully it will run all day without any issues. The second problem is that my auxiliary hydraulics will stop working at random. Sometimes the variable flow light will turn off when they quit, other times it will stay on. Shut the machine off, restart it, and its fine for what could be thirty seconds or could be thirty minutes. No warning lights come on when this happens/beeps/codes etc. The machine does throw a code 34-04 pretty frequently which I understand to be loss of communication with right hand panel. I believe my next steps are to check grounds/battery connections, check wiring harness behind headlights, and check harness connection from cab to machine. Am I on the right track? Anyone seen these issues before? It's getting frustrating/dangerous to have the machine lock out when you're feeding a burn pile and have a load of dry brush trapped in a grapple that won't open and you're halfway in the fire. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
Also forgot to mention that occasionally it will power up upon pressing run/enter button then immediately power off. Hit run/enter again and it powers up fine.
FWIW I agree with your next step. Check your cables, at battery and grounds on machine, even your battery can cause problems, if you have bad cell. Better to test alternator on machine, with a load tester, then load test battery. You mentioned corrosion as an issue, it may be lurking elsewhere, so checking connectors is a good step.
Update: Pulled both headlights and looked at harness/connections to both left and right panels, all looks good. Pulled all fuses, all good. Checked wiring from cab down to main frame connector, looks good. Wiring to controller also looks fine. No signs of chafing/chewing anywhere that I could tell. Voltmeter on battery/starter/alternator post when running and battery light is on is 14.18 regardless of throttle position. From the research I've done it looks like the controller is on the fritz but that's an expensive part to shotgun and hope it fixes it. I am a little suspect of the battery itself, its no more than 1-2 years old and has never done anything weird but it may be worth changing just to see what happens. Keep the suggestions coming and thank you.
Привіт. Який тип панелі у вас встановлено? або