Hi Guys, Thanks for reading my post. I have a 1994 NH L785. It is a great old machine. Recently the boom/bucket interlock started malfunctioning. The boom would lock up and if I reset the seat belt several times it would operate again. Eventually the hydraulics would not move at all. I thought I had an intermittent connection in the seat belt so I replaced that with a OEM NH part. Still no hydraulic function. The following description is with the computer in "operate" and not "service" mode. When sitting in the seat the seat light comes on the computer. Buckle the seat belt the seat belt light comes on the computer. Turn the key on the timer and the solenoid light comes on the computer. At this point, the solenoids are energized and the bucket will drift down if I have it up. When I start the engine the solenoid light goes out and the hydraulics are not released. If I release the seat belt and gently press it back it, the solenoid light will come on and hydraulics work. If I snap it all the way in the light goes out. Test light confirms the seat belt is making a connection. Both circuit breakers in the engine compartment stay energized in both conditions. I think this is a computer fault but am at a loss. Any suggestions? Thank you. Jack
No replies yet.