I have an 05 Bobcat T300 (joystick controls) that started with a right side reverse solenoid fault that would shut down the machine when trying to reverse the right track. The left side operated prefect. I tracked wiring and all checked out good. Bobcat dealer informed me the drive solenoid is build into the controller that mounts to the top of the hydrostat. I removed the right side controller to go through it and found a broken wire at the controller. I repaired the wire and replaced the controller per the maintenance manual. The right side will go forward but not in reverse and the left side will not do anything. I have tried to calibrate the hydrostats with the left joystick per the maintenance manual with no change in the machine. I have switched to H pattern to verify it is not a joystick problem and still no change in the machine. Any and all help would be apricated.
No replies yet.