Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t300 leaking motor oil

tp8633 ยท 2024-06-12 20:49

I have a bobcat t300 that started to leak a significant amount of engine oil while accelerating.it appears that it is coming from the bottom of the motor or from the other side. I looked under the cab and didn't see any oil there. I have no idea where to start. I have a feeling I may have to pull the motor but I'm not sure what the possible symptoms could be.

Replies2
  1. #1TIredoldparts2024-07-07 09:51

    motor mounts good? mine lost the rear motor mount, and was rubbing the pan on the fuel tank. rubbed a hole in the oil pan. it was that way when I got it so I pulled the motor and fixed it.

  2. #2tp86332024-07-07 11:13

    I do have a bad motor mount. I will check the oil pan. Thank you for your response