Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2017 259D codes

Erik Fako ยท 2024-06-16 17:49

I am getting engine code 523523-2: "engine injector Cylinder #1 and Cylinder #4 data erratic intermittent or incorrect". It is also sounds like it's running rough, perhaps cyl 1 & 4 not firing? Anyone one have any thoughts or suggestions as to troubleshooting/resolving the issue? Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2024-06-17 05:17

    How exactly are you accessing that Code.? Is your machine equipped with an LCD Advanced Display.? A Serial Number would also help in locating information.

  2. #2Erik Fako2024-06-17 09:39

    Hi Nige, yes it's on the display. SN:FTL10148.

  3. #3Nige2024-06-17 11:08

    This is what the book says...... 523523-2, Engine Injector Cylinder #1 and Cylinder #4 : Erratic, Intermittent, or Incorrect. Troubleshooting - "Injector Solenoid - Test". See attached procedure. If you want a complete electrical schematic for the machine please ask.

  4. #4Erik Fako2024-06-18 09:06

    Thanks Nige. I'll give it a shot. I still have the electrical diagram that you sent me one previously when I was having problems with the advanced display, which I think was the complete wiring.

  5. #5Nige2024-06-18 09:11

    It is the complete machine schematic so it will be fine.