Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T320 Hydro issue

Doogymd ยท 2021-01-24 12:21

I was moving some light snow today and all of a sudden I hear a whining noise not to loud coming form the hydro pump and the track slowly got tight. stop check all the idlers' etc. everything good. skid still moves but whines/ whistles some on the right side of hydro and if I drive for a bit it gets tight and seizes like its running out of oil. I stop loaded it on the trailer and put it in the shop. Id the pump bad? any info is greatly appreciated!

Replies4
  1. #1Midnightmoon2021-01-24 12:37

    Sounds like your running out of hyd fluid. Hyd oil low? Maybe you have a leak?

  2. #2Doogymd2021-01-24 12:42

    Fluid is good. left side works just fine its only when I run the right side. pedals and bucket work just fine also. There is some fluid around the right side of the pump motor.

  3. #3Doogymd2021-01-24 15:35

    Got some oil and bubbling hydro coming out ?

  4. #4Doogymd2021-01-26 20:18

    Ok, anyone pulled right drive broke down the brake side everything looked good. So I put motor back on. I get a squeal at low idle. But when I speed it up it goes away. Charge pressure?