Owner of a new TV450. 200 hours. During a recent pond project I was working on I noticed the drive power seemed to be get weak and very slow. Very slow to climb the pond dam bank with a bucket of dirt and struggling to go much faster in 2nd speed than 1st on flat ground with a bucket of dirt. Now I have noticed that the drive motors also seem to give out easily under a hard push. For example if I'm pushing into hard packed clay the drive motors stop and rpms draw down slightly. Same if pushing into a tree to push over. The drive motors are not strong enough to break the tracks loose when pushing into a solid object on dirt or grass. Does this seem normal? Tracks are sawtooth so great grip in dirt but would think a 90 hp machine should have enough torque to break the tracks loose in dirt before giving up. Yes or no? Dealer is telling me no issues and pressure checks out ok
Reposted in appropriate forum.
What happened to this thread?
See. See! A perfect illustration of why we're always saying not to post the same question in multiple forums. It causes confusion . (In this case, like 3 months later, but, you know, it's better to be able to gloat about being proven right eventually, than not at all...) I see Midnightmoon did find the other thread, so now I'll do what I'd have done if I'd known there were multiple threads to begin with, and close this one. Replies can be made at: HeavyEquipmentForums