Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T450 wiring issues

Precious1985 · 2020-06-06 10:30

How do you start with saying thanks in advance for all your help I’m new to the site of read your phones a few times but first time posting but I have a bobcat T450 Thousand 16 I haven’t had nothing but issues I’ve already had the wiring harness replaced that goes up underneath the cab new gateway computer new injectors new injector pump new joystick and still having issues it’ll blow random codes but right now It’ll blow a code and say low fuel and then immediately after the hydraulic charge pressure to low shut down code also having issues with it starting it will not start without starter fluid when you turn it over it’ll say lost connection with starter relay any advice or any help

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952020-06-06 10:36

    Welcome to the Forums! Well I divorced Bobcat over such issues and more so I am of no help. However we do have several members who are very knowledgable of the ins and outs of Bobcats. I'm going to add to the thread title in order to describe your problem and get your thread more attention. Good Luck!

  2. #2Precious19852020-06-06 10:40

    Thanks I have a old t190 . 4000 hours on it never had issues my 450 has 1500 hr have spent over 10 grand on top of what I paid for it still having issues with it bobcat dealer has been putting it to me hard

  3. #3CM19952020-06-06 14:25

    The reason I divorced Bobcat.