M2207 starter output circuit open M5002 front light output error on M5107 rear light output open circuit M6707 hvac output open circuit These are the codes I have active. I'm pretty savvy with these machines and this one has me stumped. Checked wiring and grounds via ohms and voltage. Seems to be inconsistent. Installed a new gateway controller ( that I think is no good) and got these codes plus some. Back to original controller. As a fairly experienced mechanic this seems like a ground issue, but I have found nothing. Starter relay is good. OEM new one today in case the Napa one was weak. Plugs and connectors look great throughout the machine. This machine is well taken care of but does have 2200 hours on a 2019. I bought a power probe open and short locator tonight and have intentions on using it tomorrow. Bobcat road techs are currently out of service in my area and short of a large crane, this machine is dead where it sits until I fix it. Any help is appreciated!
welcome to forum, you never really said what the exact issue is with your machine.
What did you find? I have a T770 with those exact codes. It looks like a ground issue but I haven’t found it yet. Wondering how you resolved the issue.
In case anyone else has this issue I found ground wire #2000 wasn’t making good contact in the group of ground wires that are connected to the negative battery cable.
Were is ground wire #2000
Did you figure this out I have the same problem