Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t770 with non bobcat grader blade

orangepeanut ยท 2023-10-03 12:07

I've recently purchased an auction special grader blade attachment and I'm wanting to get it working on my 2020 bobcat t770. The blade has several solenoids on top and 7 wires coming out, I've ordered a bobcat 7 pin connector to attach to it but doing my research online I'm not sure if that's all I need. My question is do I need some type of control box to make this blade work like it's supposed to or do I just need to wire in the 7 pin connector and go with it?

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2023-10-03 12:42

    I would suggest to contact Skid Steer Genius . They might have an electrical harness available for it off the shelf.

  2. #2KSSS2023-10-07 22:01

    Not that you want to hear this, but my suggestion would be to off load the "auction special" and kick down for the Bobcat grader. I own one piece of BC gear and its their grader attachment. I went through Skid Steer Genius to make it work on my CASE CTL. Really a good attachment and since you have a BC CTL its plug and play for you.