Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat t650 fault code

uptight excavating ยท 2019-09-24 22:09

I have a T650 that has suddenly lost most of its hydraulic functions for the lift and bucket tilt. The drive motors function is normal. It is showing fault code mo117. Does anyone know what that means?

Replies2
  1. #1phil3142019-09-25 09:18

    I did a quick search and found this: M0117 Air Filter Plugged So maybe check the air filter and the wires going to the sensor if you haven't already.

  2. #2uptight excavating2019-09-25 21:04

    Thank-you for your reply. Both air filter elements are new. A second code MO116 also comes up sometimes. I believe that code is for air filter disconnected. Hmm. Pretty sure that they both can't be right. lol Talked to the service guy and he thinks that the sensor may be bad and it is putting the machine in limp mode. Will check that out.