Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t650 *randomly shut off and now it wont do anyhting*

mallard91 ยท 2016-06-30 10:21

Hey guys I've got a 2011 bobcat t650 that i bought brand new. it has 1200 hours on it and I've never had any problems with it at all. I was doing some grading yesterday and i had been running it for about 2 hours, all the sudden out of no where the machine just shuts off (no bog down or anything). when i went to hit the run button on the keyless entry nothing would come on. I've tried everything and the bobcat won't do anything at all, it acts like it just completely died. Ive tested battery,connections,fuses, and can't find any problems. Could any of y'all help me?

Replies4
  1. #1mountainlake2016-06-30 17:52

    No help here, why do we have to have all this electronic bs on these newer skid loaders. Steve

  2. #2lantraxco2016-06-30 19:02

    Because: A) the other guys have it so we have to, to make sales. B) The engines can't meet EPA without it so we might as well make the whole machine electronic. C) It's a parts and service GOLD MINE!

  3. #3crewchief8882016-07-02 09:16

    power on both sides of the 100A fuse ? check the grounds at the small cluster of ground wires on top of the neg cable. :drinkup

  4. #4rickfurrer100462016-07-06 19:46

    is it an emission issue