Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t750 keeps blowing fuse

nathanp · 2025-02-20 18:27

Our 750 keeps blowing the fuse for the control panel everytime we go from regular speed to rabbit speed but runs fine on regular speed. What would cause this?

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2025-02-21 00:15

    Not sure where your rabbit switch is on your machine. If it is on joystick I would look at wiring hiding under the cover for a wire pinched and grounding out when you put the switch on. As I said not sure where your switch is. Power is going to ground on the wire or the 2 speed solenoid is grounding out when actuated and cutting the fuse. I don't have a schematic, but that is what I would check, but could be a compputer controlled function. Not sure. Can you get a schematic somewhere. Might be handy to post your serial number. Simon C

  2. #2nathanp2025-02-21 11:50

    It’s foot controls so the switch is on the right side stick to move the tracks. Sn: ATF613615

  3. #3nathanp2025-02-21 12:01

    I have ran through the wiring going to it and I haven’t found any wires pinched or striped

  4. #4Simon C2025-02-21 18:40

    Would have to see the schematic to be able to give some concrete direction. Might find something I am not thinking about on the print. Simon C