Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T76 AUX Electrical

HawksM · 2025-12-09 21:07

Hi I have a 2021 Bobcat T76 that has intermittent electrical issues as well as a dead aux plug all the time. Intermittent Issues - Backup camera and front right work light do not always work, they come on and off and throw codes. AUX hydraulic electrical - Always dead, no power or response when an attachment is plugged in. Im not familiar with bobcats and dont know where to begin.

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2025-12-09 23:00

    You need to at least check the fuses to see if anything is blown. Cannot say much more without looking at a schematic. Might be a good idea to post your serial number or post a picture of the machine tag. Simon C

  2. #2HawksM2025-12-11 15:36

    No fuses are blown. B4CE14828

  3. #3Simon C2025-12-11 18:45

    Did your Aux hyd., work before. Has the attachment you are trying to work with, worked on this machine before? The reason I ask is some attachments do not go from one machine to another. Different companies use different pins for different joy stick buttons. Has this machine been left out in the rain to get wiring wet, Have you disassembled any plugs to check for moisture. Have you checked the dash grounds along with the cab to chassis grounds. With a schematic would be easy to follow a wire back to the source. Simon C

  4. #4HawksM2025-12-11 19:24

    Aux has not worked since I’ve owned it. I attachments work (electrical) . All bobcat brand. They work on other machines. I have not checked any grounds or wires. I do not have a wiring schematic, hence my post. The machine a closed cab. I suspect it to be loose or corroded wiring somewhere but I do not want to rip into the electrical without a schematic. Most machines have common issues that cause this type of thing which is why I posted asking. All of my CATs have common issues in some spots causing certain problem, I figured bobcats were the same.