Hi all , I’m writing from Australia and was hoping to find some information on my Bobcat T770 . So it’s a 2015 model 5500hrs it’s only being used on my farm now but I’m noticing it’s getting a little tired with its main hydraulics and auxiliary hydraulics. So can anyone help me out with adjusting up the pressures on them both . If you contact Bobcat over here all they say is bring it in and stuff that it’s a farm I’m not spending thousands and thousands of dollars on the old girl . Cheers
Has it ever had a new drive belt/tensioner? I'd check that first.
Yes as Shimmy said, plus how are all the fuel filters. Have all the hydraulic filters been changed. Have the engine valves been adjusted. Air filter is new, better check all simple things first. Simon C
main relief valve is located in the control valve pointing towards the front under the control valve linkage or actuators. plug a 5000psi gauge into the bottom quick coupler start machine activate the aux detent and read the pressure on the gauge.