Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T250 Drive Controller

Member · 2025-04-07 17:26

Does anyone have or know of any place to get a sjc control module, bobcat part number 6683608 Unavailable from bobcat and I am having a hard time even finding a used one. Thanks

Replies31
  1. #1Vetech632025-04-07 19:08

    I just googled “bobcat 6683608” and a million of them came up new, used, and aftermarket

  2. #2Member2025-04-07 19:31

    must not be the correct one then. Done that myself a hundred times now. Have called several different parts companies, none are available. salvage yards etc. Spoke to bobcat and said they now fall into there obsolete stock and good luck finding one.

  3. #3Member2025-04-07 19:37

    this is what I’m looking for.

  4. #4Vetech632025-04-07 19:42

    I remember seeing one available on eBay…..providing it’s still there. Are you positive yours is bad? How was it checked?

  5. #5Member2025-04-07 19:53

    I replaced the pump control housing on top of the hydrostat that was bad, got it back together and one side will track faster than the other. I tried to manually calibrate the pump but it would keep failing when going through the steps. Bobcat tech came out and tried to program with laptop and it would not communicate with the controller and said the wiring was OK so it had to be the controller itself

  6. #6barnbuilder2025-06-07 21:37

    Looking for one also.

  7. #7fortworth-cowboy2025-06-07 23:05

    That is an ACS Controller, PM me

  8. #8barnbuilder2025-06-08 07:30

    Dealer said that is the one I need. Will not go in second speed anymore. Soon as I turn machine on it throws a code and derates to minimum speed

  9. #9fortworth-cowboy2025-06-08 11:15

    What is the code? What is your Serial #?

  10. #10barnbuilder2025-06-08 15:48

    Machine is on jobsite, Ill check it tomorrow. Seems like it was 95-30. I'm probably way off. Serial # 526411042 2804 hrs

  11. #11fortworth-cowboy2025-06-08 17:23

    OK, just checked that. You might wanna look around on Ebay or so. But if the controller is bad and one joystick or so, you will have to replace the whole set up because these joysticks with the round base are not longer available. You can purchase a new Kit via Bobcat but it is like $3500 without install.

  12. #12barnbuilder2025-06-08 17:56

    Joy sticks are fine. It just throws the code and derates to the slowest speed. I can speed it up to 99 but still not as fast 2 speed. It's annoying. So if I upgrade to newer joysticks it gets a different controller? Any idea the kit #? It's been great for 20 years till this started. I had wondered if that was an option. Bobcat isn't alot of help since these aren't made anymore. I'd really like to sell and get a larger track machine. Thank you for your help Greg

  13. #13fortworth-cowboy2025-06-08 21:19

    That is the Kit , your Dealer should be able to order it through the network. I am pretty sure you have to change the controller too, because that set has only 3 connectors to the controller.

  14. #14barnbuilder2025-06-09 08:24

    You know part #?

  15. #15fortworth-cowboy2025-06-09 19:13

    Click on the "That is the Kit" that is a Hyper Link

  16. #16barnbuilder2025-06-09 19:38

    Code is 38-16

  17. #17fortworth-cowboy2025-06-09 19:56

    That's a code for a Speed Sensor. What machine do you have?

  18. #18barnbuilder2025-06-09 20:43

    A300

  19. #19fortworth-cowboy2025-06-09 22:03

    OK one of your speed sensors is bad or the wiring is bad.

  20. #20barnbuilder2025-06-10 06:45

    They replaced a speed sensor. Didn't resolve the issue. So Bobcat hq said it was the controller

  21. #21barnbuilder2025-06-10 09:58

    Where is the speed sensor located? I know they replaced one. I think they had to get it off Amazon. Bobcat doesn't have them anymore. Also said they checked the harness's and all were good.

  22. #22fortworth-cowboy2025-06-10 18:02

    SO there is BTI out, which means they changed later something. There was an option to disable the Speed sensor option because the computer did not need it anymore. That is what your dealer should have done. Ask the Dealer about BTI394

  23. #23barnbuilder2025-06-10 19:13

    Well it shows up on Bobcat site. 6677181 speed sensor

  24. #24barnbuilder2025-06-10 19:15

    Yes aware of that. But supposedly it doesn't effect my serial #. I need someone that knows these machines to work on it.

  25. #25fortworth-cowboy2025-06-10 19:50

    Who says that?

  26. #26barnbuilder2025-06-10 20:03

    The shop supervisor at Bobcat dealership

  27. #27fortworth-cowboy2025-06-10 20:57

    Because that applies to all machines with these old speed sensors

  28. #28barnbuilder2025-06-10 21:44

    I'll try to go by dealership and talk.

  29. #29fortworth-cowboy2025-06-10 21:51

    Ok, because that is the reason why Bobcat does not provide any Speed Sensors anymore. They had it in the T-Machines and S-Machines and of course in the A-Machines. The Sensors get eliminated and the connectors get plugs and then the Software needs to be updated. That will eliminate the Speed Sensor

  30. #30barnbuilder2025-06-17 08:44

    Haven't had a chance to get by Bobcat. Yesterday got in machine and it went into high gear for about a minute before it threw a code. Thanks Greg

  31. #31sanderscrew2025-06-24 14:59

    If you know of one, please let me know at 918-916-6636