Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Toolcat 5610-Auxillary

Schofie ยท 2020-12-09 19:53

Hi all. Hello Everyone My friend Recently acquired a Bobcat Toolcat 5610 SN:A7Y712056 With a SB240 Snowblower SN:713103336. We are having some issues getting the snowblower to fire up. When the aux button is pressed and the aux toggle on the back of the joystick, the engine loads up and goes over relief. I have tried disconnecting the electrical connector at the aux lines hook up to see if it would turn like a brush hog with no luck. The aux lines aren't even loading up. I believe the electrical for the blower is ok since the ACD light is illuminated on the display. The high flow switch does turn on (light up) when the aux button is pressed. From what I have read online this is normal. There are no codes. Active or Logged I have checked both fuse boxes at the drivers feet area - I'm not sure if there are more fuse boxes? All other hydraulics operate normally. I tested the diverter valve solenoid coil resistance(19) and came up with 6.8 Ohms. I also bypassed the harness and directly put power to the solenoid with no change. I could hear solenoid turning on and off when I applied voltage to it - so I believe it is working OK. As for the switch on the diverter valve - I checked it with my meter with no continuity through it. Does anyone know if it is normally open or closed? It is pretty corroded on the outside of it. Does anyone know if this is a pressure switch? Im thinking my next step is to pull this diverter valve apart and have a look at it. Thanks Fellas, any input would be great! I Have never worked on one of these before. Feel free to move this topic if its not in the right place.

Replies0

No replies yet.