Hey guys im having a problem with my bobcat. It is a 773 model the problem i am having is the front arm and bucket will not do anything, and the only way i can get it to drive is to push the over ride button. There is a light panel on the right behind the seat which shows that the light that read for the "valve" is not functioning. I bought this machine used and it didnt come with a manual so i have no idea whats up. I have checked the fuses, but maybe i missed one? I need some help guys any info would be appreciated. Thanks :notworthy
i looked in my svs. manual and it says: shorted, open ground, or open circuit to valve. i'll look further later today... what year is the machine? I never had a problem with the BICS system on my 751, but they did have some type of update.
When you checked the fuses did you happen to notice if all the relays were properly seated? I've had them vibrate loose a couple times.