1998 863F with AHC. Tilt and lift do not work Getting 9.5 ohms through the control lock solenoid. the wires to the solenoid are giving 2.2volts when I start the engine, then when I lower the seat bar and press the green "press to operate" button the voltage drops to 1.9volts for a moment and then stabilizes at 2.1volts.:beatsme ( goes back to 2.2volts when I raise the seat bar ) could this be caused by the BICS controller? All lights on the controller do light up for about two seconds when I first start the engine, and then the traction, valve, and seat bar lights turn off as per normal operation.. When I lower the seat bar and press the green "press to operate" button, almost all of the lights including traction are back on at that point except the valve lock LED.:idontgetit not flashing, just off I did just replace the tilt actuator and reseal the spools. the valve lock light did work before that. hasn't since...
Just tested continuity from the BICS controller to the solenoid. Getting good continuity(.6 ohms) through the green( positive?) cable. However, the black(ground?)cable seems to correspond to about four pins at the controller end of the harness. They range in resistance from about 1.5 ohms to 74 ohms. I'm guessing that there are several ground sources. But why might they not have solid continuity? is this normal? any way to test the BICS controller?