Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat x325

tbutch · 2017-12-16 06:01

I have a bobcat x325 with no manuals or anything. I was wondering if anyone has the fuse layouts/description for this machine? These fuses are located in he engine compartment above the engine by the hour meter. I recently ran into a problem with fuses blowing but I don't know which ones they are. Machine was running and ended up blowing a fuse and shutting down. Replace fuse and it will start back up and run again but will end up blowing fuse again. Another fuse also blew which is confusing me because I can't move the hydraulic functions except the blade? This fuse will blow as soon as the key switch is switched to the run position. Machine will still start up and run with this fuse blown just joystick controls are inoperative? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't seem to find even the slightest bit of information on this machine.

Replies5
  1. #1tbutch2017-12-17 07:53

    I had this machines harness ripped apart and was following wires everywhere yesterday..it seems to me the alternator is overcharging causing a fuse to blow and also with the hydraulics when I put down the arm rest to operate the hydraulics I have a hydraulic solenoid coil smoking which is attached to the block with the accumulator..it was rusted/corroded on there pretty good needed to pry it off with a screwdriver..i was just wondering how these coils actually operate? I’m assuming they energize which should move something inside the block it’s mounted to?

  2. #2wrc2017-12-17 11:01

    My machine had a similar problem about a year ago. Mine was a x331 tho. I unplug the 2 speed travel switch and it worked for about another year then shelled the hydro pump. That was about $3200 at the dealer.

  3. #3tool_king2017-12-17 14:08

    tbuctch what is your serial number and email ? I can sent them to you .

  4. #4tbutch2017-12-17 14:11

    the serial number to the machine is 514015587..i would greatly appreciate that tool king..my email address is [email protected] ..its a pretty simple machine but at the same time when your working blind its a little tougher

  5. #5tool_king2017-12-17 19:45

    Manuals where emailed to you .