Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bolt on teeth compatible with bolt on cutting edge??

TDog77 ยท 2013-04-23 18:03

I am looking to get some bolt on teeth for my worksite pro HD 78 inch bucket that came on my skid that I picked up over the weekend and the problem I am having is that my bucket has a bolt on edge and I am seeing an interference issue with the bolts that hold on the cutting edge. I got a quote from my JD dealer stating it works with the edge however they are telling me 800 dollars so I definitely want to look for other options plus I thought the JD option looked a little skimpy but pictures can be deceiving.

Replies4
  1. #1TDog772013-04-26 20:33

    I have decided to try the rezloh edge.

  2. #2Walker12013-04-27 10:19

    POst up the pics and the price of the Rezloh, as I am interested in doing that.

  3. #3TDog772013-04-28 21:56

    I will, anything in particular you want me to get shots on?

  4. #4Walker12013-04-29 09:45

    Just interested in how it goes on, cost, effectiveness, etc.