Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bomag 120 ad 3 vibration issue

omal1989 · 2023-11-24 19:12

Hey guys ! I have a bomag 120ad3 . And the electron end of the vibrating won’t engage .no power at solenoid. Button is working , then it’s down to the silver relay box . Is there a way to text the function of it ? . Can I easily just run a few feed from the battery to the button to the solenoid and bypass all the electronics on the roller . Thanks in advance ,

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612023-11-25 06:04

    How about a complete machine serial number. Also need tom know the specific model number. Maybe post a picture of the serial plate. Is this unit an 120AC, AD, SL, -3,-4 -5, etc. Need those questions answered for accurate information gathering.

  2. #2omal19892023-11-25 18:59
  3. #3omal19892023-11-25 19:00
  4. #4mg23612023-11-26 06:35

    That is an old roller. Bomag does not publish a schematic for something that old. I sent you the closest one they have. It should be the same.

  5. #5mg23612023-11-26 06:57

    Did you check the F46 fuse?

  6. #6omal19892023-11-26 18:39

    there’s miscellaneous fuses and I’ve checked them all , all ok . It could be the relay , I’ll test it

  7. #7mg23612023-11-27 04:48

    If I am not mistaken, the relay you have pictured is actually a module, and that is controlled by a relay, which in turn is controlled by your switches. The schematics I sent should help you sort it out.