Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bomag BW 210 AV parts needed

One guy construction ยท 2019-08-09 09:04

I picked up an old bomag BW 210 AV single drum roller. It has been running great but it needs a the steering wheels bearings replaced. I called the closest bomag dealer and he says he cant find this unit listed. The serial number is 75272. any one here have some imput as to who to call for some parts? Last resort is to just tear apart and reverse engineer but it atleast works right now. Was hopeing to find parts before I did that. As allways Thanks again

Replies4
  1. #1Bls repair2019-08-10 16:39

    Are you talking about the wheel bearings or the Bearings for the steering wheel.

  2. #2One guy construction2019-08-10 18:23

    Bearings for the steering wheel.

  3. #3mg23612019-08-12 19:22

    I work for a Bomag dealer and I cannot find it listed either.

  4. #4One guy construction2019-09-11 10:13

    new bearings from the bomag dealer, new starter and battery, several hyd hoses, fluids all changed. about 30 hours of use on this and all has been good. thinking I got a good deal since Im about $3500 all in on this unit